вторник, 13 декабря 2022 г.

13.-12-2022 6 Form English Test

   Робота виконується на подвійному аркуші   
                                       
  Tuesday, the thiteenth of December
    Test
I. Write the  sentences

This is Jenny. Every morning she ( get up, gets up)  early and  ( clean her teeth,clean my

 teeth  )   at seven o'clock. Then she ( has breakfast,has lunch, have breakfast) and  ( go,

 goes ) to school at eight o'clock. At school she( has ,have)  five lessons every day. After

 lessons Jenny( has breakfast,  has lunch, have lunch)  and (  go, goes  ) home at two

 o'clock. At home she ( do, does  ) homework and   (watch, watches  ) TV with her

 mother and father. In the evening her family ( drink, drinks) milk and(  go, goes) to bed.


II. Use  articles if necessary.

1.     This is ... book. It is my ... book.  2. Is this your ... pencil?  No, it isn't my ... pencil, 

it is my sister's ... pencil.  3. I have ... sister. My ... sister is ... engineer. 4.I have no ...

 handbag. 5. Is this ... watch?  No, it isn't ... watch, it's ... pen. 6. This ... pen is good, 

and that ... pen is bad.  7. I can see ... pencil on your ... table, but I can see no ... paper.

8. Give me ... chair, please.  9. They have ... dog and two ... cats.

Роботу надіслати до  17 години  13 грудня
Роботу надіслати  в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий