вторник, 6 декабря 2022 г.

07-12-2022 7 Form English

Запишіть речення в Present Simple

1)   I _______ at school now (be).    2) These children ________ in the yard (be).

3)  My sister ________ playing tennis (play).  4)  A daughter _________ at the university (study).

5)  The pupils of our school ______part in this competition (   not  take).6) He ____me a book (give).

7)   His brother often______ a lot of magazines (carry).8)   I ______watching TV every evening (like).

Постав артикль the або a/an там, де він потрібен.

1. I love … oranges.  2. There is a red pen on the table. Give me … pen.

3. Marilyn Monroe was … actress.  4. Suddenly we saw … house over there.

5. … tigers are wild animals.   6. Nick’s brother is … writer.

7. … Sun shines by day and … Moon shines by night.  8. … horses are strong animals.

9. … water is necessary for our life.  10. Bob is … policeman. 

Роботу надіслати  в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий