понедельник, 12 декабря 2022 г.

13-12-2022 5 Form English


1.Вставте артиклі ( the, an  або   a) , де це необхідно

1.     This is ... book. It is my ... book.

2. Is this your ... pencil?  No, it isn't my ... pencil, it is my sister's ... pencil.

3. I have ... sister. My ... sister is ... engineer.

4. I have no ... handbag.

5. Is this ... watch?  No, it isn't ... watch, it's ... pen.

6. This ... pen is good, and that ... pen is bad.

7. I can see ... pencil on your ... table, but I can see no ... paper.

8. Give me ... chair, please.

9. They have ... dog and two ... cats.

2. Запишіть речення в Present Simple.

  We ...   tennis at school. (to play)

   I ... the books every day.( to read )

  My friend ...a cat at home.(to  have)

  Her mother ... in the library ( not to work )

 She  ...  computer games ( to play).

 You ...me a book ( to give  )

Роботу надіслати в Viber +380665657310

1 комментарий:

  1. А до скольки можно зделать ево
    Времени до скольки

    ОтветитьУдалить