пятница, 9 декабря 2022 г.

09-12-2022 9 Form English Test

  Роботу виконувати на подвійному аркуші

                                                   Friday, the ninth of  December
                                                                Test
I  Write the sentences in Present Simple

1)       The girls (sing) songs every day.

2)       My brother (repair ) my bike in the morning.

3)        The children (go ) at  home now.

4)        Dan (   not  watch)  TV in the afternoon.

5)       Her friend (speak )  English.

6)       The pupils (have )seven lessons every day.

7)      He ( not like )  Sport

 8)      She _______ me a book (give).

9)       His brother often( carry) a lot of magazines .

10)     The women (stay )at the hotel.

II. Complete the sentences  with verbs   to be ( is ,am, are)   or    to have ( have, has)

 1)   We _______ schoolchildren .

2)     This child ...   in the yard .        

 3)    I  ...    at school now.

4)      You  ... my friend.

5)    A tooth  ...   white.

6)     The  books  ... very interesting.

7)      He ...  many  friends.

8)     The pupils ...  seven lessons every day.

9)     Tommy  ...   a lot of relatives .

 III  Use  articles if necessary.
This is ... pen.  In the morning I eat ... sandwich and drink ... tea.  She gave me ... coffee and ... cake.  I see ... book in your ... hand. . Do you need ... camera? He never eats ... meat. He is ... vegetarian.  This is ... pineapple. She bought ... meat, ... butter and ... potatoes yesterday. She also bought ... cake.  My mother is ... doctor. She works at … large hospital.   My aunt is ... teacher. She works at school.  My sister is ... pupil.  I am ... engineer.  My son is ... pupil. 
Роботу надіслати до 14  години 09  грудня

Роботу надіслати   в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий