воскресенье, 8 мая 2022 г.

09 - 05 - 2022 6 Form English

 Test    « Writing »

1. Спишите и вставьте, где это необходимо артикль

1. This is   book. It is my ... book.

2. Is this your ... pencil?  No, it isn't my ... pencil, it is my sister's ... pencil.

3. I have sister. My ... sister is an engineer.

4. I have no … handbag.

5. Is this watch?  No, it isn't watch, it's pen.

6. This ... pen is good, and that ... pen is bad.

7. I can see pencil on your ... table, but I can see no ... paper.

2 Вставьте глаголы в Present Simple. Put the verbs in the present form.

go, like, love,  watch,  read,  like, walk,  come,  do,  watch 

My name's Pavel. In the evening I usually (1) ___________ my homework. Then I ____  TV or video. I  ________ action films! They are super! Then I ______my  dog.  After  that I ___home,  ______ a book and ____to  bed. My sister is little. She doesn't  ____ action films. She ____cartoons. She ____them  every  day.

 

 

 

 

 

Работу прислать в Viber +380665657310

1 комментарий: