воскресенье, 8 мая 2022 г.

09 - 05 - 2022 6 Form English

 Test    « Writing »

1. Спишите и вставьте, где это необходимо артикль

1. This is …  book. It is my ... book.

2. Is this your ... pencil?  No, it isn't my ... pencil, it is my sister's ... pencil.

3. I have … sister. My ... sister is an engineer.

4. I have no … handbag.

5. Is this … watch?  No, it isn't …watch, it's … pen.

6. This ... pen is good, and that ... pen is bad.

7. I can see … pencil on your ... table, but I can see no ... paper.

2 Вставьте глаголы в Present Simple. Put the verbs in the present form.

go, like, love,  watch,  read,  like, walk,  come,  do,  watch 

My name's Pavel. In the evening I usually (1) ___________ my homework. Then I ____  TV or video. I  ________ action films! They are super! Then I ______my  dog.  After  that I ___home,  ______ a book and ____to  bed. My sister is little. She doesn't  ____ action films. She ____cartoons. She ____them  every  day.

 

 

 

 

 

Работу прислать в Viber +380665657310

1 комментарий: