четверг, 18 мая 2023 г.

18 -05 - 2023 6 Form English

                                            Thursday, the eighteenth of May
                                                                        Test

1. Спишите и вставьте, где это необходимо артикль

1. This is …  book. It is my ... book.

2. Is this your ... pen?  No, it isn't my ... pen, it is my sister's ... pen.

3. I have … brother. My ... brother is an engineer.

4. I have no …bag.

5. Is this … watch?  No, it isn't …watch, it's … pen.

6. This ... pen is good, and that ... pen is bad.

7. I can see … pencil on your ... table, but I can see no ... paper.

2. Write  the sentences  in Past  Simple

She  live in London.
I like my phone.
This shop open at 9 o’clock.
My friend visit me on Saturday.

2 Вставьте глаголы в Present Simple. Put the verbs in the present form.

 like, love,  watch,  read,  like, walk,  come,  do,  watch, go,

My name's Peter. In the morning I usually (1) ____ my homework. Then I ____  TV or video. I  _____ action films! They are super! Then I ____my  dog.  After  that I ___home,  ______ a book and ____to  bed. My sister is little. She doesn't  ____ action films. She ____cartoons. She ____them  every  day

Роботу надіслати в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий