четверг, 18 мая 2023 г.

18 -05 - 2023 6 Form English

                                            Thursday, the eighteenth of May
                                                                        Test

1. Спишите и вставьте, где это необходимо артикль

1. This is   bookIt is my ... book.

2. Is this your ... pen?  No, it isn't my ... pen, it is my sister's ... pen.

3. I have  brother. My ... brother is an engineer.

4. I have no …bag.

5. Is this  watch?  No, it isn't watch, it's  pen.

6. This ... pen is good, and that ... pen is bad.

7. I can see  pencil on your ... table, but I can see no ... paper.

2. Write  the sentences  in Past  Simple

She  live in London.
I like my phone.
This shop open at 9 o’clock.
My friend visit me on Saturday.

2 Вставьте глаголы в Present Simple. Put the verbs in the present form.

 like, love,  watch,  read,  like, walk,  come,  do,  watch, go,

My name's Peter. In the morning I usually (1) ____ my homework. Then I ____  TV or video. I  _____ action films! They are super! Then I ____my  dog.  After  that I ___home,  ______ a book and ____to  bed. My sister is little. She doesn't  ____ action films. She ____cartoons. She ____them  every  day

Роботу надіслати в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий