вторник, 16 мая 2023 г.

17 - 05 - 2023 7 Form English

Topic "Grammar"

І  Write likе or likes.

  1. I _______ quiz shows.
  2. He _______ horror films.
  3. She _______  music  programmes.
  4. My parents _______  the news.
  5. My friend Nastya _______  cartoons.
  6. All my friends  _______ nature  programmes.
  7. My grandad _______  sports programmes. 
ІІ Вставте дієслова в Present Simple. Put the verbs in the present form.

go, like, love,  watch,  read,  like, walk,  come,  do,  watch 

My name's Pavel. In the evening I usually ____my homework. Then I ___ TV or video. I ___  action films! They are super! Then I   _____my  dog.  After  that I   ____ home, _____ a book and  ____ to  bed. My sister is little. She doesn't   _______ action films. She ______ cartoons. She  _______ them  every  day.

Четвер  18.05  онлайн урок - Контроль говоріння. Тема " Ukraine "

Роботу надіслати  в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий