среда, 13 апреля 2022 г.

14 - 04 - 2022 4Form English

   Good morning! We begin our lesson.

 1.Let`s sing a song!


 

 2.  Read the text and translate.

 My name is Maria. I am a girl. I am   seven today.   It is my birthday. This is my cake. It

 is big and nice.   They are my presents. This is a pink  doll. That is a blue bike. My favourite

 present is a new bike.  My family and I are happy.

3. Надішліть голосове повідомлення як ви читаєте текст

 4  Circle yes or no.Спишіть і в кінці речення в дужках  запишіть yes- якщр відповідає змісту 

текста  або  no- якщо ні)

 1 This is his cake. ( yes / no )

  2 They are my presents. (yes / no )

3 That is a pink bike.( yes / no )

4 My favourite present is a new bike.  (yes / no )

 5 My family and I are sad.  ( yes / no)

 

Работу прислать в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий