понедельник, 11 апреля 2022 г.

12-04-2022 6 Form English

  Topic " Kyiv "

1. Read and translate the dialogue.(переклад письмово)
Ann: Hi, Kim! I haven’ t seen you for ages. How are you?
Kim: Hi, Ann! I ’m fine. And what about you?
Ann: Just fine. Where are you going?
Kim: To the theatre. Will you come with me? The performance starts
at one o’clock.
Ann: I ’d love to, but I ’m afraid I can’t. I haven’t seen my granny for
about a month. We are going to visit her today.
Kim: Bye, then. Say “hi” to your granny for me. See you on Monday!
Ann: Bye-bye, Kim! Have fun!


6. Write the words in the correct order to make sentences.(письмово)
* fl> Exampl e:
and / nice I of I streets / wide / Kyiv / The / are / .
The streets of Kyiv are wide and nice.


1. famous / is / Kyiv / its / parks / for / attractive / .
2. year / visit / Kyiv / people / every / A lot of / .
3. has / transport / city / well-developed / The / a / system / .
4. are / many / galleries / Kyiv / in / art / There / .
5. proud / capital / Ukrainians / of / are / their / .

 

Работу прислать в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий