среда, 28 апреля 2021 г.

28/04/2021 4 Form English


1.Read the text and translate.

Hello! My name is Janet. I live in a flat. There are two rooms in the flat. My room is not big. There is a bed. There is a carpet on the floor. There is a desk next to the bed. There are a computer and a lamp on the desk. There is a wardrobe. There is a bookcase between a desk and a wardrobe. There are many books. I like my room very much.

2.Запишите предложения и ответьте Yes or No?

Janet lives in a flat  ___

Her room is big. ___

Her room is small. ___

There is a carpet on the wall. ___

There is a computer on the desk.___

There is a bookcase between a desk and a wardrobe.___

There is a sofa.___

She likes her room .___

Работу прислать в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий