вторник, 5 мая 2020 г.

May, 6. English. 4 Form


  Topic   «Reading»
1.Прочитайте текст и переведите 
                                            Schools in Ukraine
  My name is Ivan Kravchuk. I am 10 and I am a pupil of the fifth form. I go to a secondary school. It is a big school with 500 pupils. In Ukraine we begin to go to school at the age of six.
  We go to school from Monday to Friday. Our lessons begin at half past eight in the morning. We study many interesting subjects at school.
  After the third and the fourth lessons there are long breaks at which pupils have lunch in the school canteen. Some of my friends bring packed lunch from home.
  After classes we visit the Drama Club or the Sports Club.
  I like to study at school very much and I have many friends there.

 2.Сделайте задание.  Прочитайте, переведите. Предложения  по-английски запишите в тетрадь и в конце  предложений  запишите true  (соответствует  содержанию текста) или false  (если не соответствует)

1.  My name is Ivan Kravchuk.
2. I study in a big school.
3. In Ukraine pupils begin to go to school at the age of six.
4. We go to school from Sunday to Friday.
5. Our lessons begin at eight o’clock in the morning.
6.  After the third and the fourth lessons there are long breaks at which pupils have lunch in the school canteen.
7.  After classes we go home.

3.  Прочитайте начало предложения, из 3 предложенных вариантов   нужно выбрать подходящий по содержанию текста и записать полностью предложение 

1. My name is Ivan Kravchuk…
A. Ivan Kravchuk
B. Ivan Kovalchuk
C. Petro Kravchuk

2. I am…
A. 8
B. 10
C. 11

3. There are … in my school.
A. 200 pupils
B. 500 pupils
C. 1500 pupils

4.  We go to school…
A. from Sunday to Friday
B. from Monday to Saturday
C. from Monday to Friday

5. Our lessons begin at…
A. 8 o’clock
B. half past 7
C. half past 8

6. During the long breaks pupils…
A. have lunch in the school canteen
B. prepare for the next lesson
C. go home to have lunch

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий