четверг, 14 мая 2020 г.

May, 15 English 4 Form


  Topic  "Reading"
1.Read and translate           
  My Family
My name is Ted. I have a family. My family is large. I have a father, a mother and a brother. We are from Italy. I am in the 2 form. My hobby is playing computer games. My brother’s name is Jack. He is ten. He is in the fifth form. We go to the same school. I like to play volleyball and my brother likes to play tennis. We don’t like playing basketball. My mother’s name is Ann and my father’s name is Bob. My parents like to go to the park. They walk there. We live in a big house. Our house is number 10. There is a big garden with apple-trees and flowers near our house. I like my family very much.
Task1. Put « +» if the statement is true and « - » if the statement is false.
1. His name is Tom.  
2. He has a large family.  
3. They are from Italy.  
4. His father’s name is Bob.
5. His mother’s name is Liz.
6. They live in a big house.  
Task2. Choose the correct answer
1. His family is…
     a) large; b) small; c) very large.
2. They live in…
    a) Germany; b) Italy; c) England.
3. His brother’s name is…
    a) Jack; b) Bob; c) Tom.
4. His brother likes …
    a) to play volleyball; b) to play football; c) to play tenni

Фото письменной работы прислать  в Вайбер +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий