вторник, 29 ноября 2022 г.

30-11-2022 7 Form English

Read the text and translate

Hello! My name is Bob. I live in a house.
My room is small. There is a bed. There is a bedside table next to the bed. There is a green carpet on the floor. There is a desk and a computer on it. There is a bookcase. There is a wardrobe for my clothes. There is a TV-set between the bookcase and the wardrobe. I like to watch it with my sister in the evening. I like my room and my house very much.

Спишіть речення і в кінці речення запищіть true Ївірно/  або   false /невірно/ за змістом тексту

1. Bob lives in a house ___

2. His room is big ___

3. There is a green carpet ___

4. There is a TV-set on the desk ___

5. There is a computer in the room ___

6.There is a bed between the bookcase and the wardrobe ___

7. Bob likes to play computer games with his sister ___

8. Bob likes his house ___

Завдання для Богдана

Роботу надіслати в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий