среда, 5 октября 2022 г.

06 - 10 - 2022 7 Form English

Read and translate  the text    A little sister
Pete and Jane have a little sister. Her name is Nelly. Their little  sister doesn’t go to school. She cannot read, she cannot write; she is only four years old.
In the morning Pete and Jane take their bags with books and exercise-books and go to school. Little Nelly says, “Oh, Pete, give me your bag! I want to go to school with you. I do not want to stay at home.
I don’t want to play with my toys. I want to read books. I want to look at the pictures in Jane’s English book. Take me with you”.  But the children say, “You are very little, Nelly! We come back
after school, and we read books for you and play with you”.
TasksЗавдання виконайте письмово
I. True or false sentences.
1. Nelly is only four years old.
2. She can read.
3. “I want to stay at home”, Nelly says.
II. Choose a), b), c).
1. Pete has a __ .
a) brother
b) sister
c) friend
2. She is __ .
a) five
b) three
c) four
3. Her name is __ .
a) Nelly
b) Helen
c) Jenny
 III. Fill up the sentences.
 1. Pete and Jane have a __ .
 2. In the morning Pete and Jane take their __ . 
3. I want to read __ . 
IV. Answer the questions. 
1. Is Nelly big or little? 
2. Can she read? 
3. Where do children go? 
Роботу надіслати в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий