понедельник, 26 сентября 2022 г.

27 - 09 - 2022 11 Form English

Запишіть речення  Present Simple.

1. My working day (to begin) at six o'clock
2. I (to get) up, (to switch) on the TV and (to brush) my teeth.
3. It (to take) me about twenty minutes.
4. I (to have) breakfast at seven o’clock.
5. I (to leave) home at half past seven.
6. I (to take) a bus to the institute.
7. It usually (to take) me about fifteen minutes to get there.
8. Classes (to begin) at eight.
9. We usually (to have) four classes a day.
10. I (to have) lunch at about 2 o’clock. 

Перекладіть на англійську мову:

1. Она занята. (to be busy)
2.
Я не занят.
3. Вы заняты?
4. Они дома? (to be at home)
5.
Его нет дома.
6. Я не знаю.
7. Они знают?
8. Она не знает. 



Роботу надіслати  в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий