четверг, 14 марта 2024 г.

15 - 03 - 2024 10 Form English

Topic Reading
1.Read and translate the text.Завдання виконуєте письмово

My friend.

My name is Natalia. I am fifteen years old. I am from Kharkiv. As an

ordinary person, I like to communicate with my schoolmates. But I've got

one real friend. Her name is Vita. We are classmates. Vita is not very tall,

but she is slim and pretty. She's got shoulder-length dark wavy hair and

blue eyes. Vita is a very honest and responsible girl. I can absolutely trust

her and I often rely on her in some situations. Vita loves animals very

much. She has got a cat at home. She loves him greatly. Vita always feeds

stray dogs if she meets them in the street. She is a serious and hard-

working girl. She pays much attention to studying. Vita is fond of Biology.

In the future she wants to become a doctor. We spend our days off together.

We sometimes go to the theatre or cinema. In spring and in summer we ride

bikes in the park or go on picnics with our families or walk around the

centre of the city. We can talk for hours about all sorts of things (looks,

films, school). Of course, we sometimes misunderstand each other but we

try to make peace quickly. I respect my friend for her intellect, honesty and

kindness. I think we are both happy to be friends.

І  Write true or false

1. Natalia is fourteen years old.

2. Her friend's name is Ksenia.

3. Her friend has got  shoulder-length dark wavy hair and

blue eyes.

4. Vita loves fish and she's got fish at home.

5. She is found of biology.

6. Vita wants to be a vet in the future.

7. Natalia respect her friend because Vita is very honesty and intellect.

3. Fill in the gaps.Доповніть речення із текста

Natalia and Vita are c_______.

Vita has got s_______-length hair.

Vita always f_______stray dogs.

Vita is fond of B_________.

In the f_________she wants to be a doctor.

They r__________bikes in the park at the weekend.

Natalia respects her friend for the i_________

Роботу надіслати в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий