среда, 29 ноября 2023 г.

30- 11 - 2023 6 Form English

1.Запишіть речення в Present Simple   Change the verb into the correct form:

This is Ann. Every morning she ( get up)  early and  ( clean her teeth)   at seven o'clock. Then she  ( have breakfast). Ann and her friend ( go ) to school at eight o'clock. At school  the children(have)  five lessons every day. After  lessons Ann (  have lunch)  and (  go  ) home at two o'clock. At home she( do  ) homework and    (watch ) TV with her mother and father. In the evening her family ( drink) milk and(  go) to bed.

2. Вставте,де це необхідно артилі a,  an  або the.

   This is ... book. It is my ... book.    Is this your ... pen?  No, it isn't my ... pen, it is my sister's ...Pen.     I have ...   brother. My ... brother  is ... engineer.    I have no ... handbag.  Is this ... watch?  No, it isn't ... watch, it's ... pencil   This ... pencil  is good, and that ... pencil  is bad.  

Роботу надіслати  в Viber +380665657310

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий